Creekside has started two year-round local fundraisers to serve our community.
1. First Responder Emergency Fund: Creekside take $1.00 from every pint of Absolution 'First Responder IPA' into an account for families of injured or fallen officers in central Marin, with a portion going to annual RVFD and CMPA benevolent fundraisers as directed by Creekside ownership.
2. Creekside's Culinary & Hospitality Scholarship: Creekside takes $1.00 from every "Pirate's Cut" lunch special into an account for a graduating high school senior from Sir Francis Drake High School student who will be attending a two or four year Culinary and/or Hospitality Management program. Details and guidelines will unfold as Creekside begins it's daytime service when the lunch Pirate's Cut is sold.
NOW OPEN DAILY at 11:00 AM: Creekside is now open for lunch...7 days a week, 365 beginning February 1st. New lunch combos and grab-and-go items for both dine in and take out. Let's Eat!
WARRIORS: Yeah, we're not a "sports bar," but people sure seem to like The City...so we will show all live Warriors games.
FIRST FRIDAY SAN ANSELMO event on the First Friday of every month; Local merchants open late and downtown local merchant discounts street-wide. FFSA2018.
ANNEX: Creekside's Backroom is available for group parties, special events, birthdays, classes, family gatherings and meetings. Email us to check availability. (No charge for backroom rental).
We are committed to making a difference in our community. Creekside is actively working to collaborate with the San Anselmo Chamber of Commerce to produce and sponsor several events in town including:
We're always looking for innovative and creative partners to help us plan and execute outstanding community focused events for our Town. CONTACT US with your ideas, connections and resources that we can use to bring our goals to reality.
Now open at 11:00 AM, 7 days a week, 365
Happy Hour at 4:00 PM with All Craft Beers at $4.00
2/1: First day opening at 11:00 AM...daily!
2/1: Fieldwork 8% Belgian goes on tap
2/2: First Friday San Anselmo
2/3: Warriors v Nuggets - 6 PM
2/4: Special Event: Super Bowl Party - 3 PM
2/6: Warriors v Spurs - 5:30 PM
2/9 - 2/18: SF Beer Week and TAP TAKE-OVER with ABSOLUTION BREWING at Creekside
2/10: Last day to vote Best of Marin (Pacific Sun)
2/13: Absolution PINT & FLIGHT NIGHT - 7 PM
2/14: Sweat Heart Night! Strawberry Ale, Creekside's Sweet Heart Salad and our Heart of Marin pizza
2/15: Meet the Owner: Beer Education 101 with Absolution's Nigel Heath
2/25: Friends of Creekside VIP Party - 5 PM in Annex
- Artist of the Month: Elizabeth Flanagan
- Tap Take-Over with FACTION BREWING COMPANY
- "CREEKSIDE TO GO" program launch
- SF Giants 2018 season begins