THE RETURN OF RECTOR: Tuesday, March 14th, the annual release of “THE RECTOR,” the 2023 Belgian golden ale with honey and oranges. Like Younger and Big Chicken, we run out of The Rector on the day we tap it. 100% of all Rector proceeds plus a percentage of all food and beverage sales from 5PM go to to St. John’s of Ross’ Outreach programs, serving those in need in our community. The Rector himself, Rev. Chris Rankin-Williams will preside over the day’s festivities starting at 4PM.
- Tapping at 11AM on March 14th. Rector will be available then staring for Lunch
- The Rector will be served as a 12 ounce pour
- !00% of Rector sales go to St. John’s of Ross
- 4PM: The arrival of Rev. Chris Rankin-Williams. He has a Prius, not the Popemobile.
- 4PM Happy Hour: Because this is a fundraiser for community outreach, THE RECTOR will NOT be part of our daily “Happy Hour” pricing
- 5PM – Give-Back Dine & Donate begins. In addition to the All Day sales of The Rector, Creekside will donate a percentage of all food and beverage to St. John’s outreach program from 5PM to close (9PM)
- All Walk-up, outdoor parklet, indoor dining and online/web orders will be included in the Give-Back fundraiser
Join us for Lunch at 11AM as we release The 2023 Rector and community outreach give-back day. Takeout orders from 5PM to Close benefit the fundraiser as well. CLICK HERE on March 14th beginning at 5PM to order food and participate in the fundraiser.
SPECIAL NOTE: On March 14th, you can also use Creekside to give a tax-deductible donation to St. John’s…All Day Long. For more about St. John’s and their work in our community: CLICK HERE